banner

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

First Post -- Opening the Blog

Welcome to Sheep Fur, a delightful little blog soon to be full of information about then web, and just technology in general. I know that there are probably millions of other blogs out there just like this one, and it seems like this may just be a waste of time, but I do plan up updating every day, maybe every other day if I don't have anything to post. But to get more down into details, I'll provide some more information about what to expect here.

I am a web and graphic designer who just loves the internet. I don't think there is anything better than it(I wouldn't be typing this blog entry right now if it wasn't for the lovely interweb). So, I want to try and spread all of my knowledge that I have with others. For this blog, I want to post up tips and tricks of using CSS, JavaScript, Photoshop, plus many other helpful web tools. I will also try to post up anything free that I will would help people out there - css files, new layouts, links to freeware, anything helpful! So be sure to check back here every once in a while to see what's new.

No comments: